Tennis Dues must be paid in advance. Only members and prospective members with their regular club and tennis dues paid may use the courts. This includes participation in children’s clinics, private lessons, drop-in round robins and court time.
1. Tennis Dues must be paid in advance. Only members and prospective members with their regular club and tennis dues paid may use the courts. This includes participation in children’s clinics, private lessons, drop-in round robins and court time.
2. Required footwear is Tennis Shoes with smooth flat soles which must be worn on the clay courts. Other shoes such as running or cross-trainers can ruin the clay court surface and are expressly prohibited.
3. Appropriate tennis attire is required at all times. Shirts must be worn.
4. Court Sign-up may only be made two days in advance. Singles is limited to one hour, doubles to one and half hours.
5. Reserved courts belong to the "reserver" only for ten minutes after the starting time. Thereafter, the court is open and becomes an unreserved court if the reserver has not arrived.
6. Sign-up is limited to once per day. If you would like to play a second time during the same day, you need to do so on a first-come, first-serve basis.
7. Children of members under 14 cannot sign up for courts during prime time (weekdays after 5pm and Sat/Sun up to noon), but may play if courts are not being used, and at all other times.
8. Guests MUST BE SIGNED IN AT ALL TIMES on the daily sign-up sheet. Simply write down your name legibly and the number of guests on the bottom of the sign-up sheet. The guest fee is $10 per guest and will be billed to your account.
9. No-Show fee of $15 will be billed to you if you cannot make the time you signed-up for.
10. NO RIDING bicycles, tricycles, scooters, skateboards, or other wheeled- recreational vehicles or toys on club grounds.
Detailed Club Tennis Rules are in this document.
Contact email@example.com with any questions